Top-speed AF meets super zoom range
Now, it’s easier to capture more stunning stills and movies at every opportunity. The new RX10 IV is much more than a solid, smart all-in-one compact—it packs enough groundbreaking innovations for even professionals to marvel at, from this ultra-fast AF system of its kind, to legendary optics throughout its 25x zoom range, to extraordinarily precise, powerful image processing, and more.
24–600 mm15 F2.4–4 large-aperture optical zoom lens
This 25x optical zoom lens features remarkable 24–600 mm15 extra-wide-angle to ultra-telephoto range plus macro capability, AA (advanced aspherical) and ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements, ZEISS® T* Coating, and large F2.4–4 aperture. These help the camera to provide high optical performance for high resolution and beautiful bokeh.
Exmor RS® CMOS sensor for speed
315-point focal-plane phase-detection AF provides for extraordinarily fast, precise autofocusing and tracking. Furthermore, the 20.1MP (effective) 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip enables up to 960fps16 super slow motion shooting17 and up to 1/32000 s super high speed Anti-Distortion shutter.
High-speed BIONZ X image processing engine
Achieving processing performance beyond its predecessor, the new BIONZ X™ image processing engine is remarkably reliable at capturing fast-moving subjects and continuous shooting of up to 24fps18. Its newly developed image processing algorithm lets you capture high-quality images with less noise all across the sensitivity range while maintaining natural details.
Wide high-density 315-AF-point coverage
The world's most focal-plane phase-detection AF points (315) cover approx. 65% of the entire image area of the RX10 IV's new image sensor. This makes AF coverage widespread and dense enough to quickly capture subjects, such as small or fast-moving ones that are otherwise difficult to focus on, throughout the image area.  Phase-detection AF coverage (315 points)  Contrast-detection AF coverage (25 points)
Fast Hybrid AF moves farther ahead
For its RX10 series camera debut, Fast Hybrid AF is capable of lightning-fast 0.03 s19 autofocusing response. This groundbreaking AF system seamlessly integrates the superlative speed and tracking of focal-plane phase-detection AF plus the high accuracy of contrast-detection AF, and boosts the camera's capabilities to focus, track, and capture sharp, clear still images of subjects in all situations, even in the middle of fast, dynamic action.
High-density Tracking AF Technology
Tracking performance is highly reliable, as the RX10 IV is the first Cyber-shot™ camera with High-density Tracking AF Technology that activates AF points to cover the area around a subject with outstanding precision and stability.  AF points that appear on actual screen  AF algorithm (not shown on actual screen)
AF streamlines focus operation
Faster autofocusing relies on smart functions including Focus Range Limiter20, which allows you to restrict focus to subjects that are 3 m or farther away; AF-ON setting, which lets you trip the shutter without the lengthier half-press focus sequence; and AF-A mode, which automatically switches between AF-S (Single AF) and AF-C (Continuous AF) modes, according to changes in subject motion.
Enhanced Eye AF
Eye AF can capture intriguing facial expressions with highly precise eye detection that has been enhanced to automatically focus and track focus on a subject’s eye, even as the face moves or turns to a 3/4 view. This capability extends your freedom to frame a great shot.
Easy, natural Touch Pad and Touch Focus
With Touch Pad function, you can shift focus simply by sliding your finger across the LCD screen from one area to another, while looking at the viewfinder. Whether you make the shift according to finger motion distance (relative position) or the area of the frame you touch on the screen (absolute position), shifting is smooth and easy. For Touch Focus, simply touch the LCD at the point of the image you want to focus on.
Continuous shooting capability expanded
The powerful combination of the Exmor RS 1.0-type image sensor and the BIONZ X™ image processing engine enables continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking at up to approx. 24fps18 for up to 24921 frames at a time. Decisive moments of even fast-moving action can be captured assuredly as a result.
Recall Custom Setting during Hold
Memorized exposure settings (shutter speed, aperture, AF area, etc.) can be assigned to custom buttons for temporary recall while the button is held. For example, if you shoot sports in a stadium, you might want to quickly capture a shot of the scoreboard, requiring a temporary change in exposure, and then go back to the action.
Focus Area Registration
Customize a button by assigning it to a frequently used focus area setting, then instantly recall that setting whenever you like. This can be handy if an ideal focus point frequently changes, for example between strokes in a tennis match. Focus point as well as focus area can be set as desired for optimal focus performance for the scene being photographed.
Shooting movies with Fast Hybrid AF
When shooting movies, this advanced 23 AF system is twice as fast, making focusing smoother and simpler, and enabling the same wide-ranging use of phase-detection AF as when shooting still images. Drive speed/AF tracking settings can be made to express focus in creative ways. For example, by shooting at the low end of the AF speed range, you can achieve distinctive slow focus effects.
Silent shooting22 for sensitive situations
At performances, when close to wildlife, and in other noise-sensitive situations, you can shoot in silence, even during continuous shooting, by muting the camera's shutter sound with a couple of simple settings ("Shutter type: Electronic" and "Audio signals: Off").
Anti-Distortion shutter for fast-moving subjects
Fast data readout from the Exmor RS image sensor noticeably reduces distortion in images of fast-moving subjects such as the kicking of a ball. The Anti-Distortion electronic shutter achieves shutter speeds as fast as 1/32000 s.  Conventional electronic shutter RX10 IV electronic shutter
Professional-style movie functions
Picture Profile, S-Gamut/S-Log2/S-Log3, Gamma Display Assist, Zebra, HDMI Clearout, TC/UB, Rec Control, and Marker provided are compatible with movie functions found on pro equipment.
4K movie recording24/XAVC S format
The RX10 IV can condense about 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K output into 4K movie recordings. Full pixel readout and no pixel binning reduces moiré and jaggies. A front-end LSI lessens the rolling shutter effect of fast movement. With the XAVC S24 format, you can record high-quality 4K and Full HD movies with minimal compression noise at maximum 100 Mbps and 50 Mbps rates.
Proxy data recording for easier, faster editing and sharing
While recording full-resolution 4K video, the RX10 IV can also capture a low-bitrate proxy file that makes editing faster, easier, and more efficient, particularly when using under-powered computers. The proxy file also enables easier file sharing and online collaboration.
Optical image stabilization technology developed by Sony is valuable for handheld still and movie shooting, especially in low light or at the ultra-telephoto end of the zoom range up to 600 mm15. This system is effectively equivalent to a 4.5-stop25-faster shutter speed, and prevents camera blur to ensure visibly smoother, more stable results.  SteadyShot OFF  SteadyShot ON
Super slow motion17 up to 40x slower than natural motion
The stacked CMOS sensor enables shooting at an extra-high frame rate up to 960fps16 (40x slower than natural motion) for extended maximum durations (up to 4 s in Quality Priority mode and up to 7 s in Shoot Time Priority mode) all the way up to ultra-telephoto range. As a result, you can capture exceptionally smooth, clear close-ups of faraway action in super slow motion detail.
Convenient tiltable LCD and top display panel
For clearer viewing and focusing, the built-in LCD monitor's 1440K-dot resolution surpasses that of the predecessor of the RX10 IV. Furthermore, this screen tilts up to approximately 109 degrees upward and 41 degrees downward, making shots even easier to monitor from various positions while recording. When you use a viewfinder in other shooting situations, a display panel on top of the camera makes it easy to check key settings at a glance without moving the camera.
Zoom Assist 26
When you lose track of a moving subject while framing (which often occurs in ultra-telephoto shooting), press and hold down the C (custom) button27 to which Zoom Assist is assigned to trigger Zoom Assist function's automatic zoom-out. Find and frame the subject again, then release the button; the camera automatically zooms back to the original focal length, so you can resume shooting the subject. (Captions in the image – left: find and re-frame subject, right: successfully re-framed)
High resistance to dust and moisture
Dust resistant, moisture resistant28 sealant and construction of operating parts allow the camera to withstand rigorous shooting of outdoor nature, sports, and wildlife in rugged environments under rainy, dusty, humid, and other difficult conditions.
Capture stills from movies
Select a definitive moment from a 4K movie recording, and save it in a file as a highly detailed 8-megapixel still image. Create a 2-megapixel still image file from Full HD footage.
My Menu your way
With My Menu, you can register menu items for instant recall and customize menus. You can also make button assignments27 for up to 30 functions to retool the camera interface for your shooting preferences.
Enhanced peaking function
The accuracy of the peaking function, which emphasizes contours of the focused region in a specified color when shooting in manual focus or direct manual focus, has been improved to make intricate focusing during macro shooting, etc. even easier.
Location Information Link via Bluetooth®29
Location Information Link makes the most of RX10 IV's capabilities. The camera can be paired with the PlayMemories Mobile™ app installed on a compatible cellphone or tablet device to acquire location data, record it on still images, and correct camera date/time and location settings. The PlayMemories Home™ app can be used on a personal computer to organize imported still images on a map.
Remote camera control
Download and install a Remote Camera Control application on a computer in order to change camera settings, shoot images, and otherwise operate the camera from the computer connected via USB. The image data recorded on the camera will be stored directly.
One-touch remote/ One-touch sharing
One-touch remote makes your smartphone or tablet a viewfinder/remote control. One-touch sharing transfers photos/videos to your device for social network site (SNS) sharing. Just install the PlayMemories Mobile™ app to your NFC-enabled Android device via Wi-Fi, then touch the device to the camera to connect them. No NFC? No problem. New QR code compatibility can also pair the devices.
Capture One Express (for Sony)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is one of the world’s best RAW converters for rendering color and detail with incredible precision. The product contains flexible digital asset management, all essential adjustment tools and fast, responsive performance in one customizable integrated solution. * Please contact Phase One regarding all inquiries as to usage and support including functional compatibility of Capture One Express (for Sony).
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
Inside the Box
Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50
Micro USB cable
- SENSOR TYPE
- 1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)
- Approx. 20.1 Megapixels
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (TOTAL)
- Approx. 21.0 Megapixels
- LENS TYPE
- Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens, 18 elements in 13 groups (6 aspheric elements, including AA lens)
- F-NUMBER (MAXIMUM APERTURE)
- F2.4 (W)–4.0 (T)
- ND FILTER
- FOCAL LENGTH (F=)
- F=8.8–220 mm; Still Image 3:2 f=24–600 mm; Still Image 4:3 f=27–650 mm; Still Image 16:9 f=26–630 mm; Still Image 1:1 f=31–760 mm
- FOCUS RANGE (FROM THE FRONT OF THE LENS)
- AF (W: Approx. 3 cm (0.10 ft) to infinity, T: Approx. 72 cm (2.36 ft) to infinity, f=250 mm (35 mm format equivalent): Approx. 140 cm (4.59 ft) to infinity), Focus range from the image sensor: AF (W: Approx. 18 cm (0.59 ft) to infinity, T: Approx. 92 cm (3.02 ft) to infinity, f=250 mm (35 mm format equivalent): Approx. 157 cm (5.16 ft) to infinity)
- OPTICAL ZOOM
- 25X (optical zoom during movie recording)
- CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)
- 20M Approx. 50x/10M Approx. 70x/5M Approx. 100x/VGA Approx. 380x
- CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (MOVIE)
- 4K: Approx. 37.5x; HD: Approx. 50x
- DIGITAL ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)
- 20M Approx. 100x/10M Approx. 140x/5M Approx. 200x/VGA Approx. 380x
- DIGITAL ZOOM (MOVIE)
- Digital Zoom Approx. 100x
- FILTER DIAMETER
- SCREEN TYPE
- 3.0-type (7.5 cm) (4:3)/1,440,000 dots/Xtra Fine/TFT LCD
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE
- Up by approx. 109 degrees, down by approx. 41 degrees
- DISPLAY PANEL (ON TOP)
- DISPLAY SELECTOR (FINDER/LCD)
- Auto/EVF (Manual)/Monitor (Manual)
- MS ASSIST MAGNIFICATION
- 5.3x, 10.7x
- SCREEN TYPE/NUMBER OF DOTS
- 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED), 2,359,296dots
- FIELD COVERAGE
- Approx. 0.70x with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1 mstyle name="sup"-1/style(diopter) (35 mm equiv.)
- EYE POINT
- Approx. 23 mm from the eyepiece, 21.5 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1 mstyle name="sup"-1/style(diopter) (CIPA standard)
- DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT
- -4.0 to +3.0 m-1
- BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- Manual(5 steps) / Sunny Weather
- IMAGE PROCESSING ENGINE
- Yes (BIONZ X)
- Optical; Yes (Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation, Anti Rolling type)
- FOCUS MODE
- Single-shot AF; Automatic AF; Continuous AF; DMF; Manual Focus
- FOCUS AREA
- Wide (315 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points (contrast-detection AF)); Center; Flexible Spot (S/M/L);Expanded Flexible Spot; Lock on AF (Wide/Center/Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)
- LOCK ON AF
- LIGHT METERING MODE
- Multi Pattern; Center Weighted; Spot (Standard/Large); Entire Screen Avg.; Highlight
- EXPOSURE COMPENSATION
- +/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step
- ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE)(RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)
- Auto(ISO100–12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO64/80), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO100–12800), 100/200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
- ISO SENSITIVITY (MOVIE)
- Auto: (ISO100–ISO12800 Level, selectable with upper/lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800
- MINIMUM ILLUMINATION (MOVIE)
- Auto: 2.4 lux (shutter speed 1/30)
- WHITE BALANCE MODES
- Auto; Daylight; Shade; Cloudy; Incandescent; Fluor.: Warm White; Fluor.: Cool White; Fluor.: Day White; Fluor.: Daylight;Flash;C.Temp./Filter;Custom
- WB MICRO ADJUSTMENT
- YesG7 to M7,57-stepA7 to B7,29-step
- SHUTTER SPEED
- iAuto (4"–1/2000*)/Program Auto (30"–1/2000*)/Manual Exposure (Bulb, 30"–1/2000*)/Aperture Priority (30"–1/2000*)/Shutter Priority (30"–1/2000*); *At F8 or greater aperture value. Fastest limit at F2.4 is 1/1000.
- ELECTRONIC SHUTTER
- iAuto (4"–1/32000)/Program Auto (30"–1/32000)/Manual Exposure (30"–1/32000)/Aperture Priority (30"–1/32000)/Shutter Priority (30"–1/32000)
- iAuto (F2.4/F11)/Program Auto (F2.4/F16)/Manual (F2.4/F16)/Shutter Priority (F2.4/F11)/Aperture Priority (F2.4/F16)
- IMAGE CONTROL
- Contrast;Saturation;Sharpness;Creative Style;Color Space(sRGB / Adobe RGB);Quality(RAW / RAW&JPEG / Extra fine / Fine / Standard)
- NOISE REDUCTION
- Long exposure NR: On/Off, available for shutter speeds longer than 1/3 s; High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off; Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO 100–25600
- DYNAMIC RANGE FUNCTIONS
- Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1–5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0–6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step))
- SHOOTING MODE
- AUTO (Intelligent Auto/Superior Auto); Program Auto; Aperture Priority; Shutter Speed Priority; Manual Exposure; MR (Memory Recall) [body 3 sets/memory card 4 sets]; Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure); HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure); Panorama; Scene Selection
- SCENE SELECTION
- Portrait; Sports Action; Macro; Landscape; Sunset; Night Scene; Handheld Twilight; Night Portrait; Anti Motion Blur
- CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED (MAXIMUM) (WITH MAX. RECORDING PIXELS)
- Continuous Shooting Hi: approx. 24fps, Continuous Shooting Mid: approx. 10fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 3.5fps
- 10 s / 5 s / 2 s / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable/Bracketing shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable
- DRIVE MODES
- Single; Continuous shooting (Hi/Mid/Lo); Self-timer; Self-timer (cont.); Cont. bracketing; Single bracketing; White balance bracketing; DRO bracketing
- PANORAMA (SHOOTING)
- Sweep Panorama
- PICTURE EFFECT
- Still Image:Toy camera;Pop Color;Posterization;Retro Photo;Soft High-key;Partial Color;High Contrast Mono.;Soft Focus;HDR Painting;Richtone Monochrome;Miniature;Watercolor;Illustration;Movie:Toy camera;Pop Color;Posterization;Retro Photo;Soft High-key;Partial Color;High Contrast Mono.
- CREATIVE STYLE
- Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- PICTURE PROFILE
- off/PP1-PP9 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- FOCUS TYPE
- Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
- NUMBER OF RECOGNIZED SCENES
- Still Image: Superior Auto: 44 / iAuto: 33; 44
- FLASH MODE
- Built-in, manual pop-up
- FLASH TYPE
- Auto/Flash On/Slow Synchro/Rear Sync /Flash Off/Wireless (with optional compatible flash)
- AF ILLUMINATOR
- Auto / Off
- EXTERNAL FLASH MODE
- Sony α System Flash compatible with multi interface shoe, attach the optional shoe adapter for flash compatible with Auto-lock accessory shoe
- FLASH RANGE
- ISO Auto: About 3.28 to 35.43 ft (1.0 to 10.8 m) (W) / About 3.28 to 21.33 ft 1.0 to 6.5 m) (T), ISO 12800: up to about 68.24 ft (20.8 m) (W) / about 41.99 ft (12.8 m) (T)
- COMPATIBLE RECORDING MEDIA
- Memory Stick Duo; Memory Stick PRO Duo; Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed); Memory Stick PROHG Duo; Memory Stick Micro; Memory Stick Micro (Mark2); SD Memory Card; SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I); SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I); microSD Memory Card; microSDHC Memory Card; microSDXC Memory Card
- RECORDING FORMAT
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.31, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format); XAVC S; AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compatible
- RECORDING FORMAT (MOVIE AUDIO)
- XAVC S: LPCM 2ch; AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator)
- COLOR SPACE (STILL)
- sRGB, Adobe® RGB
- STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE)
- Still Image: 3:2 mode: 20M(5472×3648)/10M(3888×2592)/5M(2736×1824), 4:3 mode: 18M(4864×3648)/10M(3648×2736)/5M(2592×1944)/VGA, 16:9 mode: 17M(5472×3080)/7.5M(3648×2056)/4.2M(2720×1528), 1:1 mode: 13M(3648×3648)/6.5M(2544×2544)/3.7M(1920×1920); 16:9 mode: 17M(5472×3080)/7.5M(3648×2056)/4.2M(2720×1528)
- RecordingNTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode XAVC S HD: 50p 50M(1920x1080/250fps), 50p 50M(1920x1080/500fps), 50p 50M(1920x1080/1000fps)/25p 50M(1920x1080/250fps), 25p 50M(1920x1080/500fps), 25p 50M(1920x1080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode XAVC S HD:60p 50M(1920x1080/240fps), 60p 50M(1920x1080/480fps), 60p 50M(1920x1080/960fps)/30p 50M(1920x1080/240fps), 30p 50M(1920x1080/480fps), 30p 50M(1920x1080/960fps)/24p 50M(1920x1080/240fps), 24p 50M(1920x1080/480fps), 24p 50M(1920x1080/960fps)Sensor Readout Number of effective pixelsQuality Priority: 240fps/250fps (1824x1026), 480fps/500fps (1824x616), 960fps/1000fps (1244x420)/Shoot Time Priority: 240fps/250fps (1824x616), 480fps/500fps (1292x436), 960fps/1000fps (912x308)
- STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE) DURING MOVIE
- 16:9 mode: 17M (5472×3080)/7.5M (3648×2056)/4.2M (2720×1528)
- PROXY RECORDING
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone (0.14" stereo mini jack), Multi Interface Shoe, Headphones
- NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing
- Yes(IEEE802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band))
- POWER SOURCE
- DC7.2 V (supplied battery)/DC5.0 V (supplied AC adapter)
- BATTERY SYSTEM
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- POWER CONSUMPTION (CAMERA MODE)
- Approx. 2.2 W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.4 W with viewfinder
- USB CHARGE/USB POWER SUPPLY
- Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- BATTERY LIFE(STILL IMAGES)
- Monitor:Approx. 400/Approx. 200 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 370/Approx. 185 min.
- BATTERY LIFE(MOVIES ACTUAL SHOOTING)
- Monitor:Approx. 75 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 75 min.
- BATTERY LIFE(MOVIES CONTINUOUS SHOOTING)
- Monitor:Approx. 135 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 135 min.
- PLAYMEMORIES CAMERA APPS
- SHOOTING FUNCTIONS
- Eye AF; Face Detection; Face Registration; Still Image Recording (during movie recording); Smile shutter; Grid Line; Quick Navi; Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll); WB Bracket; DRO Bracketing; MF Assist; Peaking; Zebra; Marker Display; Audio Level Display; Audio Out Timing; Step Zoom/Quick Zoom; TC/UB; Photographer Name & Copyright; ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed; PC Remote Control; Zoom Assist; Focus Hold; Gamma Disp. Assist; [Mov]AF Track Sensitivity; [Mov]AF Drive Speed; Set File Name; Focus Range Limiter
- PLAYBACK FUNCTIONS
- BRAVIA® Sync (Control for HDMI); 9/25-frame index view; Auto Orientation; Slide Show; Forward/Rewind (Movie); Delete; Protect; Motion Shot Video; Photo Capture; Automatic Image Rotation; Cont. Shoot Grouping
- TRILUMINOS COLOR
- 4K IMAGE OUTPUT
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE
- 0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.
- Exif Print;PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
- 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 " (from front of lens to monitor); 132.5 x 94.0 x 127.4 mm (from front of lens to monitor)
- WEIGHT (CIPA COMPLIANT)
- Approx. 2 lb 6.7 oz (1095 g) (Battery and SDXC Card are included)/Approx. 2 lb 5.1 oz (1050 g) (Body Only)